Experience: 5 to 7 yrs
Salary : Rs 1.00 – 2.05 Lacs p.a.
Location : Kolkata
Key Skills Arrangement of proper Labour Tool Box Excavation area Electrical system Plant machinery and storage lubricant area
Job Function : Engg. project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg/Industry Projects / Infrastructure / PowerEnergy
Specialization : Fire Protection
Other Role: Engg Project Management/ Site Engg/ Civil Engg
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Maintaining site & environment health and safety.
2. Arrangement of proper Labour Tool Box / Induction Training process.
3. Daily basis checking of Excavation area, Electrical system, Plant, machinery and storage lubricant area.
4. Fire combat training to workers in site.
5. Daily basis checking of the shuttering and staging mobilization and dismantling.
6. Training workers on high safety nets, barricading and floor open area protection
7. Training workers on Scaffolding system.
8. Knowledge of ISO: 14001 & 18001
- Preferably conversant in all three languages for smooth communication purpose.
2. Ability to solve problems, take initiative and plan the tasks
3. Flexibility with time to work extra hours when the project requires
4 Ability to work in a team with high people orientation
For-AiMS Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (4-AiMS)
Manpower Solution, Payroll Management, RPO, Background Verification, Training & Development, HR Audit and Legal Solution Human Resources
-Kolkata Area, India